Top 10 hair removal dad jokes
Dad's love their jokes. They may be the only ones who love them, but they tell them anyway. So we've compiled a list of the punniest hair-related dad jokes.
It's going to be a long day.
- Dad: What do you call a hairless mammal? Kid: I dunno Dad: Mom.
- Dad: How does the moon cut his hair? Kid: How? Dad: Eclipse it.
- Kid: I'm having a bad hair day. Dad: Oh no! Is it being naughty? (This one took me a minute.)
- Kid: I'm getting a haircut today! Dad: Just the one? (Obvious, but necessary.)
- Dad: Every time you wax, it shaves a year off your life.
- Dad: I didn't love my mustache at first, but then it grew on me.
- Kid: Dad, I got the comb stuck in my hair. Dad: Sounds like a hairy situation.
- Dad: Why do bees have sticky hair? Kid: Why? Dad: Because they use honeycombs!
- Dad: I got you a new hair dryer. I tested it out at the store and it blew me away.
- Dad: Sometimes I play with scissors. Wife: Why? Dad: For the shear fun of it.
While every dad may think that they are the smoothest, you can help him by getting him one of our awesome packages.