Simplicity Laser is an industry leader with 18 clinics in 7 states. Our mission is to transform people on the outside, so they feel as great on the inside by providing the most advanced, non-invasive corrective services. We set the standard with the most professional staff, and the latest technology. As our Clinic Manager, reporting to the Director of Clinical Operations, you’re a key team member who inspires, leads by example, and makes life a little more beautiful for our clients and teams. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges, so get ready to think creatively, work strategically, and continuously explore to lead your clinic to success. This is your opportunity to bring your passion, share your knowledge, and make your mark with a leader in our industry!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Creating amazing customer experiences Through strong client Focus and collaboration, you are always seeking ways to improve client service, solve problems and build strong relationships where the ideas and input of others are welcomed. Use Simplicity’s tools and data to measure KPIs and propose action plans to improve
- Developing Sales and Budget Strategies Your strategic vision and drive for results will lead to maximized sales and profitability by identifying, analyzing, and forecasting sales or opportunities. You will move the organization forward by consistent commitments to meeting objectives & results
- Managing Day to Day Store Operations Drive operational initiatives and ensure profitability and efficiency of your clinic. You will cultivate creativity & disruption to ensure the clinic represents our brand and culture, using our policies, values, and best practices as your guide
- Enhancing our culture by engaging & inspiring through Simplicity Laser’s values of Approach, Solutions and Care. Passion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect, Teamwork, and Initiative are also at our core! You will help others grow by understanding their strengths and provide coaching and development.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Passion for excellent client service.
- Previous retail management experience.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and management skills.
- Experience as a hands-on leader who loves working with employees to motivate, coach, and help teams succeed.
- A knack for attracting, identifying and inspiring employees.
- Strong emotional intelligence, resilience, communication and the ability to influence team members.
- Flexible availability to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, bend/stretch to stock shelves, stand/walk the clinic for entire shift.
- Adherence to professional dress standards, behavior and policies in the Employee Handbook.
Come Grow With Us!
Email your resume to our Human Resources Manager to: email@example.com.